Difference between revisions of "Wiki Team/Guide/Wiki Structure"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 07:36, 8 March 2009
Our challenge is how to organize the wiki so that communities can find the information they need.
Teams are the first level of organization for the wiki. Teams are listed on the navigation bar.
The second level is the standard team header.
- Home --> Team introduction
- Getting involved --> How to start participating in a team
- Contacts --> How to contact the team
- Resources --> Team resource
- FAQ --> Frequently Asked Questions
- Todo --> Tasks the team is working on
- Meeting --> Agenda for upcoming meeting and logs of past meeting