- Discuss vision for Quarter 2 2009 and beyond.
Tickets entered, pending completion
- Install mediawikiwiki:Extension:ImageMap for easier, more comprehensive image clicking support (http://dev.sugarlabs.org/ticket/580)
- A good use case Marketing Team/Project Visualization
- Wouldn't it be easier to maintain the ToDo lists and Release tables in a Google spreadsheet? The parser extension tag, <gspread>, is used to embed Google spreadsheets like this example: olpc:User_talk:FGrose/sandbox, or this, olpc:Health_Sciences_Online#Links_to_content The sheets are hosted by Google and collaboration rights would be controlled by their mechanisms. Sure would add a lot of capability and usability.
- Set up http://wiki-devel.sugarlabs.org for testing (Installed on Sunjammer at /srv/www-sugarlabs/wiki-devel/)
- Reconfigure http://vip.laptop.org/wiki for testing (See http://vig.laptop.org/wiki/index.php/Wikidevel.)
- Test interwiki transclusion for economy of shared page maintenance. See Template:Transclude.
- Follow up on marking pages on w.lt.o as migrated.
- See open bugs for the remaining open bugs.
- Install mediawikiwiki:Extension:NewArticleTemplates for easier new page editing support for new and experienced users. (Lower floor and raise ceiling.)
- include separate subpage template
- investigate to determine if the Mediawiki:NewArticleTemplate could include a template parameter that would default to Mediawiki:NewArticleTemplateDefault, but allow an arbitrary NS_MAIN page to be called for customization.
- Make http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Labs/Events More useful at communicating what is happening in the community.
- Clean up the process of planning, holding, and documenting team meeting on the wiki.
- Consider embedding Nabble's Sugar Forum to provide a mailing list forum environment on the wiki.
- Correct broken links at http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/index.php?title=Special:WantedPages&limit=500&offset=0
- Update the wiki translation infrastructure. There have been alot of advances in mediawiki translations since OLPC developed the wiki translation mechanism we currently use. A good source of advice and information may be http://translatewiki.net/wiki/Main_Page .
If and when wiki.sugarlabs.org has a lot of information that can be displayed, queried, and summarized in multiple places, the olpc:Semantic MediaWiki extension is the way to represent it. As of March 2009 it's unclear if there is a compelling use case for it.