Sucrose 0.90.2 Release Notes
This is our second bugfix release in the 0.90 development cycle!
Thanks everyone for your great contributions!
There are no known compatibility issues, as of today.
Update to this version
Please use the instructions for your distribution (SoaS, Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian etc) of choice to upgrade to this release. Note that it may take a while until the release is packaged for each distribution. Please stay tuned for distribution specific announcements and watch out for updates at Get Sugar.
Glucose (base) modules
- sugar 0.90.3
- sugar-toolkit 0.90.2
- etoys 4.1.2390
- sugar-datastore 0.90.0
- sugar-toolkit 0.90.0
- sugar-presence-service 0.90.1
- sugar-artwork 0.90.0
- hulahop 0.7.1
Fructose (base activity) modules
- fix #2001 - Write does not pass parent window xid to ObjectChooser (Gonzalo Odiard)
- Let abiword change zoom_percentage value before using it #1121 (Aleksey Lim)
- fix error writing file if there are not a url in the location bar (Gonzalo Odiard)
- Fix OLPC #6874 - Web activity uses gettext on file name (Gonzalo Odiard)
- Move to hashlib to avoid deprecation warnings. (Lucian Branescu Mihaila)
- Browse-side fix for #1638. For better names, more work is needed. (Lucian Branescu Mihaila)
What is new for packagers
New API has been added to telepathy-gabble and telepathy-salut to support the work on the collaboration framework, which results in needing 0.9.16 for tp-gabble and 0.3.13 for tp-salut.
One of the goals of the collaboration refactoring was dropping functionality in sugar that has been implemented in telepathy-mission-control, so Sugar now depends on tp-mission-control 5.4.3.