From Sugar Labs
The Crikey activity - available at http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4493 - is a modified version of Sugar's default Measure activity.
The most significant changes are:
- Activity starts in sensor-reading mode
- Input is slowed down to 100th the speed, so you can view changes to a sensor's input over a few seconds, instead of a fraction of a second. (A sensor reader, not an oscilloscope)
- Input is scaled to fit inside the graph window
- Input is inverted so that temperature and light sensors' input is more intuitive (higher values on the graph from greater temperature and light)
- You can record and/or set an audio alarm for when the sensor's value reaches the maximum or minimum