Crib Sheet day1 part2
Jump to navigation Jump to search
What we demonstrated.
- Show/Hide Frame happens by the action of the cursor.
- Hot spots at corners and edges of the screen to activate/hide frame. Behavior is of easily variable sensitivity.
- You don't need to memorize the function buttons - the F1 to F4 keys on your keyboard, lie directly under the respective icons on your screen.
- A reminder of what the four icons represent.
We gave instructions on how to change cursor behavior in My Settings => Frame.
Did you notice?
- F6 locks/unlocks the Frame, but also allows you to glimpse the Frame briefly.
You can find out more about the frame [here]