Jump to navigation Jump to search
Puno Sugar Distribution
- Support new locales:
- Translation for ay quz:
- Setup the documented workflow to prepare Sugar packages on OBS with new .po (alsroot, Ruben Monrroy, Neyder Achahuanco);
- Setup the documented workflow to compose XO images from OBS packages (Ruben Monrroy, Neyder Achahuanco);
- TOAST image from OBS packages (quidam).
- GUI for API (Laura Vargas, icarito);
- Code to launch activities and handle failed exit to make it closer integrated with the Sugar Network (alsroot).
- Active Document library,
- Server itself;
- Clients' personal server.
- Teachers' server packages;
- Client packages;
- Synchronisation workflow ready to use in the field;
- Mothersip workflow.
- Statistics sources:
- Users's X11 and DBus events monitoring,
- Users's Journal monitoring,
- Make sure that Sugar Network events are sufficient for further analysis to get statistics;
- Collect monitored stats on the mothership via Sugar Network.
- Fast language switch feature.