|postponed||ASLO-5, Migrate ASLO to the new AMO code base. SDK initial support.|
Migration is postponed until upstream implement features ASLO needs, see the migration progress (green lines are parts that work on new AMO).
- Activity Library related tasks:
- Work with Infrastructure Team on the Central Login system to make it possible to be logged in only once while browsing Sugar Labs resources.
- Develop an infrastructure to share logs on activity fails.
- Develop an infrastructure to share anonymous usage statistics on Sugar Labs level, i.e., not only for particular deployment.
- See around for ways how Sugar objects (Journal objects, .xol, etc) might be shared.
- The entirely Platform Team infrastructure should mature to be used in production mode on regular basis.
The most [non-technical] critical constraints related to the Activity Library are a lack of editors and the fact that all active editors are software technology people. In other words, it would be useful to have a common strategy, created in cooperation with the Education Team, that covers such important resources as the Activity Library. And, eventually having educators as Activity Library editors.