This page lists known Sugar activities which are in development or have started
See status legend at the bottom of this page.
NOTE: if you know that project is orphaned/unmaintained, please mark it by orphaned/unmaintained tags if you are (co)maintainer/contributor, please add youself to contacts column(link to user page is preferable)
Other activity lists which need to be merged into this page:
||3dpong||3D pong game||Wade Brainerd||Dead||Renamed to bounce, see below.|
||MIDI-file-player||performs MIDI files||Greg Thompson|
||assimilate||A flashcards based activity||Urko Fernandez|
||Analyze||Analyze is an Activity that displays your XO's networking,||Eduardo Silva|
||Ruler||Screen-based measuring device.||Mitchell Charity||No source tarball; Hardware specific in that the scale of the ruler is hardcoded to the XO resolution and screen size.|
||Scratch||Visual programming environment.||State unknown.||No source tarball; Hardware specific in that the scale of the ruler is hardcoded to the XO resolution and screen size.|
Turtle Art issues
When we fold in Turtle Art with Sensors, we'll have to make sure that proper python math packages are loaded (previously, we were using numeric):
from numpy.oldnumeric import * from numpy.fft import *
- Turtle Art with Sensors has been folded into Turtle Art as per Version 25. However, the pitch sensor doesn't work because there is no real_fft in numpy.fft. --Walter 20:29, 30 January 2009 (UTC)
Was this activity superceded or just overlooked? Tony
- Migrated The activity Git repository has moved to git.sugarlabs.org.
- works The activity was tested and is known to work.
- polished This activity is in good shape, that is to say it is in active use or should be.
- unfinished This activity has been started but is not quite ready to be seen by users.
- dead The activity is not likely to reach a usable state and we are ignoring it.
- cool Someone thinks this activity has good potential and would be worth checking out by the Activity Team.
- deprecated Activity should be replaced by a different one.
- xoonly activity works only on XO due to software/hardware preferences (XO screen resolution, etc.)
- unpackage various packaging related issues
- orphaned author is not interested in project, feel free to take it in your hands
- unmaintained there is lack of human resources to maintain, feel free to be a co-maintainer
- Add more tags here.