Jump to navigation Jump to search
Home Town: New York City, New York
- Computer Engineering Senior
- @ Rochester Institute of Technology
Applicable Skills, Personal Interest and Languages
- English, and some Chinese (Cantonese)
- Visual Basic 2010
Projects Interested In
[Complete]Working on upgrades to the game Produce Puzzle. Upgrades are detailed in the Produce Puzzle Roadmap.
|4.P.3||Determine values of variables in simple equations, e.g., 4106 – x = 37, 5 = y + 3, and s – y = 3.|
|4.P.4||Use pictures, models, tables, charts, graphs, words, number sentences, and mathematical notations to interpret mathematical relationships. None None|
|4.G.2||Describe, model, draw, compare, and classify two- and three-dimensional shapes, e.g., circles, polygons- especially triangles and quadrilaterals—cubes, spheres, and pyramids.|
- I am interested in having the other side touch pads running and integrate them with some kinda of software.
- I am interested in also having a web cam program running, but that seems to be taken by an external team.
- I might collaborate with the webcam group.