Plot showing the space occupied after the named operations have finished.
Sample set is 789 text files from Project Gutenberg, 295 MB uncompressed.
The operations are (executed in this order):
- Creation of repository / branch "first", commit of first version
- Check out of first version (branch "first")
- Commit into branch "first"
- Creation of a new branch ("branch1") based on the branch "first"
- Check out of branch "branch1"
- Commit into branch "branch1"
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||09:31, 5 June 2009||1,024 × 480 (5 KB)||Sascha silbe||Plot showing the space occupied after the named operations have finished.|
- You cannot overwrite this file.