Difference between revisions of "Infrastructure Team/TODO"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 17:01, 17 March 2009
|Move api.sugarlabs.org to sunjammer||dfarning|
|Move buildbot.sugarlabs.org to sunjammer||dfarning|
|Move pydocweb.sugarlabs.org to sunjammer||dfarning|
We are considering a couple of possibilities:
- MIT provides a backup service for a few bucks per machine per month via Tivoli
- Harvard Computer Society filer
Setup workload will be distributed between the sysadmins and a few members of the core team.
- CMS to host a few, nice looking, official pages.
- git for both core and activities. personal repos. (ssh access for devs)
- Trac for core and activities
- buildbot, master + a few slaves (ssh access for devs)
- RT system
- Is this really needed? We can just use other infrastructure for help requests... Firefoxman 19:27, 18 May 2008 (UTC)
- LDAP or OpenID authentication across various Sugarlabs tools