An Integrated Development Environment for Sugar and Sugarizer.
To purpose of Jappy Activity is to provide a platform for learning Python and develop Apps and Activities.
Jappy Activity allows code editing and execution, much like Pippy in classic Sugar.
This provides the browser platform with a clear Python style syntax.
Jappy is already a full IDE, it can run Python code and save it in your Journal.
These are good objectives to achieve with GSOC
- An interactive console
- Build and export zip bundles (.xo)
- Export as single index.html
- Git version control
- Collaborative editing (with Y-JS)
- Internationalization of strings in Exceptions
- Interactive Debugger, Linter (like http://thonny.org/)
- Block snippets (like https://codesters.org/)
- External resources (like http://jsfiddle.net)
- Handle other file formats (images, markdown)
- More examples
Inspiration and Prior ArtCredit to the respective authors
Jappy Activity is a project by Sebastian Silva - User:Sebastian
Support and Discussion
Please write on sugar-devel@
When it's done. Currently in Beta.