kvm/qemu on Ubuntu 8.10 64-bit host
$ kvm -M pc -m 512 -cdrom /home/mokurai/dev/ISOs+imgs/Soas2-200904231400.iso -usb -net nic,vlan=0 -net user,vlan=0,hostname=emu -boot d
- Boots into Fedora, runs Sugar.
- Some Activities crash Sugar.
- Copy and paste works between Sugar Activities, but not between Sugar in kvm and Ubuntu apps. This could be a qemu problem.
(The two problems above combine to make editing this page difficult. I will have to save more often than normal.)
- UI bug: Top bar of frame is displayed squashed, at half height. Icons appear correctly on mouseover. The rest of the bar does not.
- Turtle Art does not start.
from numpy.linalg import eigvals, lstsq