#start gparted and expand partition 3 to full size of micro SD (Class 10 32 GB)
#insert mico SD in RPi3B+ slot and power up.
:::Merging into coreos
:still in development
"Fedora Silverblue is an immutable desktop operating system, which aims to be extremely stable and reliable. It also aims to be an excellent platform for developers and for those using container-focused workflows."
"On Wed, Oct 2, 2019 at 3:34 AM James Cameron ...<email@example.com> wrote:
Announcing Sugar Live Build with Sugar 0.116 and the Fructose activity
set, ported to Python 3. It can be used for testing Sugar quickly and
1. boot from hard drive, flash drive, and optical media,
automatically starting Sugar without persistence,
2. or install as a virtual machine, with persistence and password
3. based on the Debian 10 Buster Live Build,
4. for developers, contains all build dependencies, configured source
trees (git clones in /usr/src), and binaries (make install) for the
Sugar 0.116 Sucrose modules and the Fructose activity set,
5. contains a backport of Metacity 3.34,
6. does not contain Debian Sugar packages,"