Features/Sugar Activity Library on a Stick/Testing
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- On your PC:
- Download ASLOxo.iso from http://people.sugarlabs.org/Tgillard/ASLOxo-2+ss.tar.bz2
- transfer the contents of the extracted folder to 2nd 1GB USB ASLOxo stick
- Boot a Soas USB or a running Soas CD
- insert ASLOxo USB into a USB slot, wait for it to mount.
- select journal on top of sugar's frame.
- drop down to bottom left corner of screen, the frame will retract and show 2 USB Icons.
- select the 2nd (right) USB (ASLOxo)
- drag-drop the desired application.xo (hold down the left button and drag the entry) from the listing into the sugar-journal on the bottom (left USB icon) corner of the monitor.
- OR double click on application.xo in the list of the ASLOxo USB.
- The Application
- should start normally.
- shut down normally
- Collaborate if that is a feature
- resume from the saved journal
- All behavior should be identical to a download in Browse from Activities (ASLO)