- Revise current Contributor Hub's look&feel.
- Suggest new design and user experience solutions.
- Optionally, consider possibility to make Contributor Hub useful for touch screens, e.g., XO-4 laptops. Particular solution might be chosen from wide range of options, starting from unified UI and ending by separate UIs for different cases.
The key points regarding Contributor Hub purposes that need to be kept in mind while working on UI:
- Contributor Hub is intended to be a working tool (to get full access to the Sugar Network content) rather than a nice looking Web site.
- It can be launched as a local application, so, regular Web site design (like headers, footers or logos), might be inappropriate.
- Low aged participants are not a priority audience for the Contributor Hub, there is another client, Web UI, for that reason;
- Contributor Hub might be considered as a Activity Library successor.