Oversight Board/2010/Meeting Minutes-2010-01-15
SLOB members: walter, tomeu, seandaly, mchua, canoeberry, bernie (cjb made a brief appearance)
Some community members (including sdziallas and stickster) attended the meeting.
- Further discussion of policy for using Sugar trademark
- Fedora use of Sugar Trademark 
Further discussion of policy for using Sugar trademark
We got into even more details the modifications to the trademark policy. We added new language:
- 'sweetened by' as proposed from the Marketing Team;
- asked for written permission in Sections 2a and 2b;
- included information about how to ask for written permission in Section 2;
- clarified the language in Section 5a;
- added some language regarding our intentions to be cooperative in the preamble.
Action: Everyone will do a final read/revision over the next week.
Fedora use of Sugar Trademark
We answered some questions from Fedora regarding our trademark :
- Does SL currently own the SoaS trademark?
- We do own the SoaS trademark (pending) and will protect it.
- Do we also agree that the Fedora SoaS spin is eligible to be called SoaS?
Friday, 22 January 2010 16:00 UTC (Note: We will again be meeting one hour later than usual.)