Changes

Jump to: navigation, search

Oversight Board/Minutes

324 bytes added, 15:56, 29 April 2016
Agenda items
Please contact an oversight-board member to add topics to be considered for the meeting.
* Motions to create Treasurer position (See [https://docs.google.com/document/d/16jIFuZ9bX-Bv675BpA1KmcEcRcX4PRCOUEX0ICRUkOc/edit])* Motion to do Yoruba i18n (See [https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz5r4d6qh-WsZXRvZVdjTzRsUWNZN3YtWlQ3M3o5R2ZSQUl3/view?usp=sharing])* Motion to update the Sugar License from GPLv2 to GPLv3 (See [https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/pull/685])* Proposal to make GSoC mentor payments to the mentors.
=== Past meetings ===

Navigation menu