Changes

Jump to: navigation, search

Oversight Board/Minutes

687 bytes removed, 17:06, 6 May 2016
Agenda items
Please contact an oversight-board member to add topics to be considered for the meeting.
 
* Motion to pay for laboratoriosazucar.org domain (See [http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/iaep/2016-May/018096.html])
* Motions to create Treasurer position (See [https://docs.google.com/document/d/16jIFuZ9bX-Bv675BpA1KmcEcRcX4PRCOUEX0ICRUkOc/edit])
* Motion to do Yoruba i18n (See [https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz5r4d6qh-WsZXRvZVdjTzRsUWNZN3YtWlQ3M3o5R2ZSQUl3/view?usp=sharing])
* Motion to update the Sugar License from GPLv2 to GPLv3 (See [https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/pull/685])
* Proposal to make GSoC mentor payments to the mentors.
* Google RISE grant (See [https://www.google.com/edu/resources/programs/google-rise-awards])
* Motion to adopt [[Vision proposal 2016]]
=== Past meetings ===

Navigation menu