Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
|Sam||Replace GtkMenu||Replace the use of GtkMenu in palettes in the Sugar code||Features/Replace GtkMenu|
|Tch||100%||Trigger Bundle Add||Let external scripts explicitly tell the registry to add a bundle||Features/Trigger Bundle Add||584|
|Gonzalo||100%||Publish Sugar Version||Publish an env variable to allow activities to know what Sugar version is running||Features/Publish Sugar Version|
|Tch||100%||Fix bundle install issues||Activity bundle directories are now touched as a signal for installation by the BundleRegistry||Features/Trigger Bundle Add||584||31 Oct|
|Sam||5%||'Fix' collaboration||Migrate collaboration to telepathy text channels, add abstractions, port activities||None||Features/Fixing_Collab_(Tubes)||31 Oct|
Code by: Ezequiel Pereira (GCI 2015)
|100%||Change home view name||Improve existing multiple home views feature to allow customisation of home view name||Features/Change home view name||623 624||21 Dec|
Release noteworthy things:
- https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/pull/580 - When you remove the battery, Sugar does too! The battery icon is shown/hidden from the Frame when you remove/replace the battery.
- https://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/3672#comment:2 - View source now gives you feedback when you duplicate an activity.
- https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/pull/592 - Sugar will now power off even if some activities are unresponsive.
- https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/pull/606 - Pressing <alt><shift>M will now launch My Settings
- https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/pull/608 - sugar-install-bundle now accepts multiple bundles - eg. sugar-install-bundle my-activity.xo your-activity.xo Downloads/*