Simon Schampijer was a sugar developer, under contract with OLPC, until approximately 2013. He worked mostly on sugar core and was the Sucrose Release Manager. Simon did packaging of Sugar for Fedora. He ran a Sugar Pilot project in a primary school in Berlin, Germany where he did the deployment of the platform and the teaching using Sugar. More information can be found in his blog Sugar Beets.
- irc: erikos | #sugar | freenode
- timezone: UTC+1
- Copy-to option: black and white mockup, ml discussion
- Writing to Journal anytime
- New toolbars: Record, Memorize Edit toolbar, Memorize import/export
- Take a screenshot, additional options: capture all, capture only the canvas (without toolbar), make a selection what to capture, capture in a few seconds, GNOME options