Upcoming Agenda for Monday dd MMM YYYY 17:00 UTC (13:00 EDT, 10:00 PDT)
Enter topics here, details, if you wish, under Wiki Team/Roadmap#Proposals, or under another appropriate section header.
See Wiki Team/Roadmap for the current list of proposals for the agenda.
13 April 2009
13:42 dfarning: I think the two priorities are translation and meetings. 13:42 FGrose dfarning: For meetings, do you mean Calendar use, or note taking and other things as well? 13:47 dfarning I am think about streamline the whole meeting process from agenda template, to sending list notices, to make it easy to add and use the calanders to posting notes to the wiki and following up with a this-is-what-happened email. 13:48 dfarning My feeling is that as a result of the SoaS success we are going to get a nice bump in new contributors over the next few months.
06 April 2009
- Meeting bot summary: http://meeting.laptop.org/sugar-meeting.20090406_1300.html
- Meeting bot log: http://meeting.laptop.org/sugar-meeting.log.20090406_1300.html
- Wiki translation architecture proposal
- Sugar Labs:Copyrights page entered
- http://wiki-devel.sugarlabs.org installed so we can test new features without risking the production wiki
30 March 2009
- Meeting bot summary: http://meeting.laptop.org/sugar-meeting.20090330_1301.html
- Meeting bot log: http://meeting.laptop.org/sugar-meeting.log.20090330_1301.html
- Introductions of attendees or interested parties
- "Reading" of agenda requests and proposals
- Call for new agenda requests or proposals to add to agenda
- Ordering of agenda
- Discussion of items
- Proposed actions, agents, and schedule
14 November 2008
- Meetbot Minutes: http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/sugar-meeting.20081111_1007.html
- Meetbot Logs: http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/sugar-meeting.log.20081111_1007.html
The biggest issue was lack of ownership and maintenance of the teams wiki space. We decided that every activate team should have a clear owner. We will mothball inactive teams until we can find a team leader to take responsiblity.
- Accessibilty Team -> mothball
- BuildTeam -> roll into Development
- Deployment Team -> dirakx
- Design Team -> Eben
- Development Team -> Marco
- Documentation Team -> david
- Education Team -> Walter
- Infrastructure Team -> Bernie
- Localization Team -> mothball
- Marketing Team -> Gregdek
- Oversight Board -> Walter
- Development Team/Release -> mothball
- Wiki Team/Translation -> mothball
- BugSquad -> Simon with help
- Wiki Team -> david
(Does anyone else see the irony of the dyslexic guy owning both documentation and wiki?)
Each team will create a mission statement and set a regular meeting time.
There was discussion about the missions and roles of the Education Team and the Deployment Team. The general consensus was the EducationTeam will focus on 'Why' use Sugar. The Deployment team will focus on 'How' to use Sugar.