Wiki Team/Wiki Gardening Weekend 2016
- Review Wiki_Team/Roadmap
- Review Special:ListUsers/bureaucrat
- Review Activities/Activities_needing_documentation
- Review Activity Team (lots of obsolete references and no JS activity references)
- Review Getting Involved (make it relevant to Sugar in 2016)
- Review Education Team (make it relevant to 2016 realities)
- 3034 Update SL bar
- 3047 Adopt SL bar on translate.sugarlabs.org
Activity_Team role needs some love, with the migration off of a centralized git-based repository Gitorious to diverse GitHub repos has to some extent decentralized a developer and localizer community that previously had a common point of contact.
- Who adopts Activities stranded in Gitorious?
- How to provide the best linkage for Activity feedback from less-sophisticated users back to developers/maintainers?
- Translation_Team needs direct channels and responsive maintainers to advance i18n and L10n.
It would be highly desirable to develop a template for an activi9ty page. It should have a box/table that displays all of the information contained (or that should be contained) in the activity.info file.
Can we get wiki pages created for these actvities?
- Activities/SimpleGraph merge with Activities/Chart (identical?)
Can we identify the activities referenced in these wiki pages with a package in ASLO?
- Activities/Buscaterrones ??
- Activities/Count My Steps
- Activities/Hello Mesh
- Activities/SoaS Loader
- Activities/SoaS Writer
- Activities/Thumbs View in Journal
Chris Leonard User:Cjl would like to respectfully request editorial control over the Translation Team Translation_Team branch structure. I have some major work to do and it is going to be easiest to use wiki markup in the editing process. This is a very small portion of over all wiki content.
- As an administrator, you have full editing rights. (Wiki page protection is limited in resolution to wiki group membership.) --FGrose (talk) 22:35, 20 April 2016 (EDT)
- Indeed, the request is a formalism, not an admin action request, as B'crat, I can pretty much do as I please on the wiki :-) --cjl