Sugar on a Stick meetings
We use IRC for our meetings. If you don't have an IRC client (yet), you can use webchat - go to http://webchat.freenode.net and connect to #sugar-meeting, or click the screenshot below. (Replace "your_name" or the random ID provided with your name or some other nick you'd like to be known by.)
How we run meetings
With as much involvement as possible at all times.
The motivation is to have as many simultaneous actively participating people in the meeting as possible - ideally, at all times in the meeting, everyone in the meeting should be doing something really cool (and hopefully related to Sugar on a Stick) - not just waiting for their turn to speak. Think of it as a virtual version of the law of two feet.
Are YOU running a SoaS meeting? Take a look at How to run a meeting for an example of how a meeting is run, with commands listed out.
- Sugar on a Stick#Release schedule upcoming deadlines announcement
- Sugar on a Stick release process#Features submitted for review
- post-processing scripts for the iso, update (mtd: "someone should just ask sdziallas and pbrobinson nicely if they'd mind terribly if someone suggested some patches / post-processing scripts for the soas spin .iso and promised to help maintain those patches / scripts for at least a few releases.")
- Possibly Simplifying Making a Custom remix and sharing the .ks file and the CD.iso files on the wiki 
Procedure for Minutes and Logging
See the instructions on how to run a meeting.
- 2010-07-19 (weekly meeting) (log)
- 2010-07-12 (weekly meeting) (log)
- 2010-07-05 (weekly meeting) (log)
- 2010-06-28 (no meeting)
- 2010-06-21 (weekly meeting) (log)
- 2010-06-14 (weekly meeting) (log)
- 2010-06-07 Sugar on a Stick v4 Planning Meeting (regular weekly time)
- 2010-05-31 v3 Mirabelle Release Review Meeting (regular weekly time)