The Sugar Labs wiki is where our community comes together to document our collaborations in developing and supporting the Sugar
New Learners; Parents, Teachers, and Students
Sugar users are Learners. If you are visiting for the first time, please see www.sugarlabs.org for an introduction to Sugar.
Then visit the Connect with Sugar Labs page, and find out how you can join in the fun of learning.
If you are looking for new activities, please see activities.sugarlabs.org.
New and Current Community Members
If you are a new community member, please take a look around the wiki. You can navigate the wiki using the menus along the left side of the page. If you ever get lost, just click on "wiki" at the top of the screen to bring you back to this page.
- 08 Aug 2009 - Try our new, community-powered support site
- Donate your used USB sticks at Recycle USB.com; they'll be turned into Sugar sticks and distributed to schools.
- Sugar Labs announces the availability of Sugar on a Stick, codenamed "Strawberry". It features the latest version of the Sugar learning environment—Version 0.84—and a number of additional activities, providing a great experience for new and experienced learners. For more information and instructions—how to put SoaS on your USB key or how to deploy it—please refer to our release notes.
- Get acquainted with the latest Sugar features in Version 0.84
- Watch some videos of children in Uruguay explaining how they use Sugar and stories from the field
For more news about Sugar Labs, please see the Current Events page and the Sugar Digest archive. There is also an archive of news links, which were on this front page.