This is our development and community shell server, also running a number of first-tier web services.
The following services are hosted on sunjammer:
- ...countless others...
The following sysamin procedures apply to sunjammer:
- Sysadmin/User management
- Sysadmin/Add shell account
- Sysadmin/Content Delivery Network
- Sysadmin/SSL Certificates
See Infrastructure_Team/Resources for the complete list of our sysadmin procedures.
See /root/memo on sunjammer for local sysadmin procedures that have not yet been converted to wiki pages.
Sunjammer is a XEN domU running on [cloud9.fsf.org].
- 1 Gbit global IPv4 through FSF's BGP router
- 1 Gbit global IPv6 (6to4)
- 1GbE crosslink to Machine/treehouse
Live incremental backup of all filesystems pulled daily by Machine/housetree over the crosslink gigabit ethernet with rsync.
The latest backup can be retrieved from these locations:
We keep 7 days of history in .backup/[1-7]/ using hardlinks.
DO NOT CONTACT THE ADMINS DIRECTLY FOR USER SUPPORT - USE THE sysadmin@ ALIAS
Admins with root access:
- Alex Perez, aperezbios on #sugar Freenode
- Samuel Cantero, scg on #sugar Freenode
- James Cameron, Quozl on #sugar Freenode
- Bernie Innocenti (emeritus)
Admins with physical access:
- FSF Sysadmin RT <sysadmin at fsf.org>