This page contains all the
- Members listed here are actively working on the project.
4pm-6pm Wednesday January 20, 2010
4pm Thursday January 28, 2010 (IRC)
01.14.2010 Updated the Wiki Page with New Links
01.16.2010 Updated the Wiki Page with new suggestions
01.21.2010 Updated the Wiki Page with new description, milestones, and logo
01.27.2010 Added in Fran, Added in summaries for student/teachers
02.02.2010 Developed Teacher Lesson Plan
02.09.2010 Reformatted Wiki
Decide which program to use as a foundation. (Tetravex, Super Cube, Jigsaw-Puzzle) Display a graphical interface. Make squares movable.
- Display squares with numbers.
- Make squares able to be rotated.
- Complete Software Requirements Specifications
- Complete Lesson Plan, and Instructional Documentation
|Rotation||Blocks Warp when Rotating getting bigger the more you do it|
Public Git Repository
Public IRC Channel