The mission of the oversight board is to ensure that the Sugar Labs community has clarity of purpose and the means to collaborate in achieving its goals.
The Oversight Board
The current oversight board members are:
We'd like to thank the follow former board members for their contributions:
- Marco Pesenti Gritti (2008–2009)
- Greg Dekoenigsberg (2008–2009)
- David Farning (2008–2009)
- Tomeu Vizoso (2008-2010)
- Bernie Innocenti (2008-2011)
- Aleksey Lim (2008-2012)
- Chris Ball (2008-2012)
- Sean Daly (2009–2010)
- Mel Chua (2009-2011)
- Sebastian Silva (2010-2012)
- Gerald Ardito (2013–2014)
- Daniel Francis (-2015)
- Chris Leonard (-2015)
- Gonzalo Odiard (-2015)
We meet on IRC at 19:00 UTC on the first Friday of each month (irc.freenode.net #sugar-meeting).
Friday, 2016-06-03 at 19 UTC
Email slobs at lists dot sugarlabs dot org to propose a topic queue to be brought up.
Please contact an oversight-board member to add topics to be considered for the meeting.
- Finance Manager position:
- Motion: To replace existing bylaw for Finance Manager;
- Motion: To define procedures for requesting, obtaining, and reporting use of SugarLabs funds;
- Motion: To append the following text to the existing bylaw for the Finance Manager office; and
- Motion: To add to the bylaws a new section, “Sugar Labs Oversight Board Spending Guidelines”;
- Motion to adopt the 2016 vision for Sugar Labs;
- Motion regarding GSoC mentoring stipends ;
- Motion to request a membership donation ;
- Discussion of merits of applying for inclusion in GitHub Education pack 
Minutes and logs from previous meeting can be found at Oversight Board/Minutes.
Board actions and decisions are found at Oversight Board/Decisions.