Oversight Board/2010/Meeting Minutes-2010-12-13
SLOB members: walter, bernie, canoeberry, cjb, icarto, alsroot, mchua
Some community members attended the meeting, including: seandaly, acaire11, buendia, and JT4sugar
- What is a SL project?, team?, lab?
- Congratulations to Sebastian and Laura
We are putting all of the finances in the wiki as per Oversight_Board/Finances/2010-10. We agreed to dedicate a meeting to reviewing our financial processes and strategies; also a meeting to discuss our marketing and fund-raising strategies.
What is a SL project?, team?, lab?
We discussed and voted on mchua's motion
- One benefit of being a project (or team or lab) is the possibility of Sugar Labs engaging in fund raising.
- It was pointed out that these decisions could be handed off to the Marketing Team and recommended that the Oversight Board divest itself of so much centralized control.
- Ir was pointed out that infrastructure support could be offered informally, irrespective of any Oversight Board decisions.
Motion passes: 5 in favor 2 opposed
MOTION (#action): SL would like to acknowledge and celebrate the marriage of acaire11 and icarito : the first Sugar marriage!!!
Motion passes unanimously
Thursday, 16 December 2010 20:00 UTC (3PM EST)
Meeting ended at 23:34:30 UTC (full logs).
1. alex will report next meeting on more finance details
People present (lines said)
1. walterbender_ (164) 2. bernie (93) 3. mchua (70) 4. icarito (34) 5. SeanDaly (19) 6. cjb (19) 7. CanoeBerry (15) 8. (6) 11. alsroot (3) 12. meeting_ (2)