Oversight Board/2010/Meeting Minutes-2010-01-08

From Sugar Labs
Jump to: navigation, search

In attendance:

SLOB members: walter, tomeu, cjb. seandaly, mchua, canoeberry

Some community members (including sdziallas and rita) attended the meeting.

Agenda

  1. Further discussion of policy for using Sugar trademark
  2. Guidelines for interacting with the SFC
  3. Infrastructure
  4. Finances

Further discussion of policy for using Sugar trademark

We got into even more details the modifications to the trademark policy. We added new language regarding translations.

Action: Sean and the Marketing Team will lead the discussion about the final phrasing of 2a and 2b of the Trademark Policy.

Guidelines for interacting with the SFC

The guidelines were again mentioned but not discussed.

Finances

Action: Walter will finish up the budget discussion with SFC and present next week.

Action: Team leaders will be asked (by Walter) to submit budget proposals for 2010.

Infrastructure

Bernie was not present to discuss his proposal for a new server.

Action: We'll discuss Bernie's request by email and (perhaps) vote on it before the next meeting. (Note: It was subsequently discussed by email, but a vote has not yet been taken.)

Walter will finish up the budget discussion with SFC and present next week

Next meeting

Friday, 15 January 2010 16:00 UTC (Note: We will be meeting one hour later than usual.)

Log

Meeting Log