Oversight Board/Meeting Minutes-2016-02-12
From Sugar Labs
- SLOB members
- Walter, Adam, Jose Miguel, Claudia, Sameer, Lionel, Tony
- In the community
- GrannieB, kaametza, aguirrea, pikurasa
- Walter welcomed new members and thanked Gonzalo, Daniel, and Chris for their service to the community.
- We agreed to meet the first Friday of each month at 16 UTC.
- Adam summarized our finances (as provided by the SFC). We have $81K in the bank, with another $7K incoming from Google for our GCI participation. Much of the money is allocated for the Gould and Trip Advisor grants. Walter agreed to recirculate the proposals for both grants.
- Tony agreed to form a committee to look into how to revitalize our i18n efforts.
- We agreed to apply for 2016 and Lionel and Walter will co-administrate our efforts.
- Adam led a discussion of our sunset rules and rules for removal of members.