Oversight Board/2010/Meeting Minutes-2010-03-12

From Sugar Labs
Jump to: navigation, search

In attendance:

SLOB members: walter, tomeu, mchua, seandaley, canoeberry, cjb

Some community members (including sdz, satellit, dogi) attended the meeting.

Agenda

  1. Trademark policy
  2. Google Summer of Code
  3. Goals for 2010

Trademark

We decided that we needed some face-to-face time to bring this topic to consensus.

Action: Walter will organize a SLOB meeting during the Gnome Hackfest in Boston.

Action: Mel will organize a call to discuss TM

Goals for 2010

We discussed the 5-year goals:

Action: Walter to reword 2015 goals as meeting notes.

We discussed making more concrete the 2010 goals.

Action: Mel to update goals and update list.

Google Summer of Code

It was just mentioned that Tim McNamara is making great progress re GSoC (See Summer_of_Code/2010/Organization_Application).

Next meeting

Friday, 19 March 2010 16:00 UTC (Note: As usual, we will again be meeting one hour later than usual.)

Log

Meeting Log