The following diagram shows the full list of objects implemented by the Sugar Network API.
A list of authors working on the corresponding resource. List items are dictionaries with the following keys:
Author's guid in the Sugar Network; might be omitted if a particular author is not registered in the Sugar Network;
Full author's name;
An integer which is a bit-wise ORed value of the following constants:
- 1, author is registered in the Sugar Network (and guid key is set);
- 2, author is the original author of the corresponding resource; if it is not set, user is only a maintainer, e.g., an uploader of a book which has its original authors.
- This is a system level property to to track object's condition. It is a list of states set by the system during the object life cycle. Users cannot directly write to this property. Currently supported states are:
- deleted set after removing objects by users; right after user deletes, the object still remains in the system but becomes inaccessible to user requests;
- favorite applied to local Context objects only, set if a user has "stared" the context;
- checkin applied to local Context objects only, set if a user has "pinned" the context to keep its most recent version permanently in the local system;
- stale applied to local Context objects only, set if previously checked-in Context might have more fresh releases on the server; it is not possible to filter Contexts by this state;
- inprogress applied to local Context objects only, set if the Context is in the process of downloading content from the server; it is being temporally set before launching the Context of checking it in; it is not possible to filter Contexts by this state.
- Context types:
- activity, Sugar activity;
- book, books in various forms;
- group, offline discussion groups;
- package, GNU/Linux package metadata.
- review, Review the Context;
- object, Object generated by Context application;
- question, Q&A request;
- answer, Q&A response;
- issue, Propblem with the Context;
- announce, General announcement;
- notification, Auto-generated Post for updates within the Context;
- feedback, Review parent Post;
- post, General purpose dependent Post.