From Sugar Labs
I am a new contributor to sugar labs.
- Community Building
- write api documentation tutorial.
- Clean up wiki translation infrastructure.
- ifexist broken in current implementation (dfarning 18:08, 2 July 2008 (UTC))
- Make the wiki more community centric.
- Create checklist for creating a team.
- Start the BugSquad
- Wiki infrastructure
- look into anti-spam extensions.
- wiki content
- Go through iaep looking for information to add to the wiki.
- Work on organizing the developer portion of the community.
- Create activities.sugarlabs.org based on addons.mozilla.org.
- Moving sugar developer related contents from w.l.o to w.s.o.
- setup pymediawiki(bot framework) to work on w.s.o.
- Setup infrastructure for automatically creating sugar API documentation from the source code.
- Create teams framework.