Jukebox is a simple media player. One can play audio files or video files according to different codecs installed. It supports different playlist files like .m3u , .pls . It also supports playing of http streams over network.
More info: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Jukebox
What is new for users
Two major playlist file support added, if there are more than one song in the list then users can use previous/next buttons to go to different songs.
We also have a volume control now.
If you want to watch your favourite video full-screen click on the full-screen button.
If you start Jukebox activity directly by clicking on its icon , it will open a window to let you choose the file you want to play.
What is new for developers
Internationalization (i18n) and Localization (l10n)
- share/keep button hidden
- new translations added
- ObjectPicker option added while directly running the activity
- 67 languages added :)
- Encoding error fixed for bn_IN.po
- bn_IN translation support
- PLS playlist file support added
- Full Screen option
- Volume Control support
- Supporting m3u playlists
- Internet radios through m3u files.
- Next/Previous buttons , if you open a playlist with more than one song
Andy Wingo, Dan Williams, Kushal Das