From Sugar Labs
Reveal/Hide Frame using the Hot corners
- go with your mouse cursor one one of the corners to reveal the Frame
- move with the mouse cursor out of the Frame to hide it again
Reveal/Hide Frame using the keyboard
- use the dedicated Frame key (or F6) to reveal the Frame
- use the dedicated Frame key (or F6) to hide the Frame
- any cursor movement has no effect
Reveal/Hide Frame using a gesture
- using a gesture like a swipe to one of the corners to reveal the Frame
- will that be the same behavior as with the hot corners or as with the dedicated key?
The Frame is one of the components of the Shell that is not discoverable that easy, we might want to do an animation to help that.