The content of this page is considered
DEPRECATED and OBSOLETE
It is preserved for historical research, along with its talk page.
Moved and died at https://sugardextrose.org
- Triage these and these
- There are some unmerged patches on the @dx mailing list that tch sent some time ago. Those will close a few issues from above.
Blocker decisions needing debate
This page is a listing of dextrose-3 related features and bugs identified on a priority basis. This page is NOT meant for regular tracking of their completion. The olpc.au and sl.o bug-trackers should be used for that.
- Stability (looking towards current and future releases)
- Yum based updater 1 2
- Offline updates method 1
- No regressions w.r.t earlier dx-2 or olpc.au releases
- TODO Identify bug-id's here
- Solid collaboration experience : This seems to be the most high-priority set of tasks, which are blockers in real terms. Need to fix the most critical ones
- QA, (& maybe validation?)
- Stable and efficient dextrose development environment
- Discussed this with silbe. Maybe have a custom jhbuild env privately, and a public one once 0.94 is released, otw. rebasing might be a problem. Another way out which was suggested was to have multiple branches with rebase of dx patches on top.
- Configure essential network settings completely within sugar
- Share settings between Sugar and GNOME 1
- Share files between Sugar and GNOME 1
- Collection of usage statistics
- VM image 1 2
All items here which have a due date of 19th September should be closed.
All items listed as Alpha-2 blockers closed.
All items here closed
All items here be discussed and closed.