How to install activities
From Sugar Labs
- start sugar browse application
- Look to the top line for home/wiki/bugs/school/activities
- click activities
- You can click on the ones you want to add to you sugar desktop.
- move mouse cursor to top right corner which should bring up frame
- click right square icon with lines
- This should show all installed activities. Ones with filled in stars on left side will show on ring, they are your favorites. When you use mouse to hit disc icon with spot to return to F3 home screen.
- Can I install an .xo directly e.g.http://web.media.mit.edu/~jmaloney/scratch-xo/Scratch-12.xo?
- How do I install an .xo?
- You can install any .xo bundle by downloading it (clicking on it) in the Browse activity (See ).