The project is being developed by RIT students.
|Group Members:||Dtendr, MrNex, Snapschott|
|An educational game for the XOPC that teaches differences between states of matter. For more information or to download, visit our wiki site.|
Matter.py is an underwater-themed educational game targeted towards 4th grade students interested in learning about different states of matter and their behaviors.
- Users can run on Windows machines with Python installed
- Users can install and run the game on XOPC
- More variation in art assets
- Secondary mechanics or additional features
- Better difficulty scaling
Matter.py is licensed under the MIT license, found .
Resources and Links
Repository - https://github.com/MrNex/Matter.py
- Dtendr - https://github.com/dtendr
- MrNex - https://github.com/MrNex
- Snapschott - https://github.com/snapschott