VirtualBox 2.2.0 on Vista64 host
- iso image boots to Sugar successfully
- VBox disc installed with livecd-iso-to-disk boots to Sugar successfully
- yum install file conflict error. See Trac ticket#724.
VirtualBox 2.2.2 on Win7-64 host
- VBox disc prepared from onboard livecd-iso-to-disk
- Sugar boots incompletely from VBox disc, Sugar pointer on speckled gray screen
- reboot from tty2 console gives fedora liveruser login screen that fails to start Sugar (switches to Sugar, then console, then back to liveuser login)
USB and CD
Dell Dimension 2350 boots from USB Soas-beta 20090414xxx Transparent Mouse Cursor. (Not usable) Generic USB wheel mouse.
hp e-pc 1195 meg 82815 CGC Graphics Controller will not boot from USB with or without soas-boot CD Burned CD of Soas-Beta.iso boots
EeePC900 booted from USB Soas-Beta works fine. Finds Wireless WPA ASCII key fine
Could chat between Hp e-pc on CD and EeePC on USB. Found that Name needs to be different to recognise color of person joining chat.work, No presence Collaboration When connected on local net.