Sugar Labs/Resources/Professional services
Below are listed individuals and organizations that offer services directly related to Sugar. Please note that Sugar Labs has not vetted any information contained here. This means that consumers of this page are expected to do their own inquiries in order to verify their suitability.
- Morgan Collett - Software development, particularly the collaboration framework and collaborative activities; Ubuntu packaging of Sucrose
- Arjun Sarwal - India deployment planning, market research, ICT for development, Sensors in learning
- Luke Faraone - Systems integration, deployment, and ICT management (Washington, DC)
- Bert Freudenberg - Software development, in particular adapting non-Python software to Sugar
- Rafael Ortiz - ICT management and deployment. Systems administration.
- Simon Schampijer - Software development (Sugar Core & Activities), Deployment of Sugar in Computer Labs, Teaching and teacher training
- Sebastian Dziallas - Systems engineering (especially for Sugar on a Stick) & deployment
- Bernie Innocenti - Software development, porting and integration (Boston MA)
- Solution Grove - Support, hosting, training and development services for open source in education including, Sugar, Sugar on a Stick, XS, Moodle, LAMS, ELGG and dotLRN.
- Seeta - Development of educational software including Sugar activities.