Sugar on a Stick/Explore
From Sugar Labs
The contents of this page is now fully duplicated by Getting Started/Explore, please visit that page.
- Once you have successfully launched Sugar on a Stick, you should explore the Sugar Learning Platform.
- See these introductory resources:
- Do try running Sugar on more than one machine, so you can enjoy its collaboration features.
- Sugar on a Stick uses by default the English (USA) keyboard layout.
- If you need to change this, you need to click on 'My Settings' item in the menu for the Learner icon.
- From the My Settings control panel you will see a 'Keyboard' control tool that will allow you to change the default keyboard layout.
- Explore the other configuration changes that you may make on this panel.