Daniel Narvaez set up a sugar-build branch to make the port. To test:
battery deviceicon isse
Gives OverflowError while registering property 'time-remaining' https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=680005
They are blinking when mouse is over the icon.
Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/manuq/prog/manuqs-shell-port/install/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sugar3/graphics/palette.py", line or isinstance(self._widget, _PaletteWindowWidget) AssertionError
keybindings do n ot work
Solved the switch from xklavier to introspectable Xkl. I've learn how to use it looking at testcase. Found that the constructor is giving a segfault and a bug. However, The keyboard is not set up yet because GConf.Client.get_list is not introspectable. Also see dsd notes.
- journal does not start
- control panel does not open, crashes sugar
- home, list view not being displayed
- launch screen does not go away
- activity icon in the frame does not stop blinking
- buddy icon in home view and network view is some pixels above the center (maybe because is being set in the wrong grid cell)
- the corners of the frame have grey color
- widgets like icons and texts have grey background instead of black (toolbar-grey) - this is because of a change in gtk (seen in Browse too)
- home, favorites view, random layout, can't drag icons