Sugar on a Stick/Downloads
- Help save our bandwidth. Please download via bittorrent if possible
- or from one of the following locations.
- When downloading, please pick a download server that is close to your current location.
- (The download is a CD-ROM disc image .iso file (380 MiB) that could be burned to a blank CD and booted as a LiveCD to demonstrate Sugar—but no work or changes will be saved after shutdown.)
Confirming a proper download
A SHA hash is used to determine if the file downloaded properly. The SHA1SUM hash __only__ for the Strawberry iso is:
You can check the SHA1SUM from the GNU/Linux shell:
If the hash matches the number above, then you can be reasonably sure that the file downloaded properly. Here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2q7l7Npb0s
Latest experimental builds
Remember, these are alpha quality—that means unstable and likely to frustrate all but developers and development testers.
- The newest snapshot releases of Sugar on a Stick v2 are available for download from: http://download.sugarlabs.org/soas/snapshots/3/
- The '3' series of SoaS snapshots refers to the third Fedora version of SoaS (1 = Fedora 10, 2 = Fedora 11, 3 = Fedora 12).
- See Sugar on a Stick/Linux#SoaS_v2 for boot instructions.