We keep the wiki organized and up to date.
Our goal is to help the various teams within Sugar and the greater educational community collaborate effectively. We do this by ruthlessly editing and rearranging the content. The challenge we face is how to organize the wiki so that our various communities can easily find the information they need. The first level of organization is teams.
- AccessibiltyTeam - Accessibility issues.
- BugSquad - Quality assurance issues.
- BuildTeam - Build issues.
- DevelopmentTeam - Development issues.
- DocumentationTeam - User and technical documentation.
- EducationTeam - Educational issues.
- MarketingTeam - Marketing the Sugar brand and product.
- ReleaseTeam - Ships the current release and plans for up coming releases.
- Sugar Labs - Governance and fund raising.
- TranslationTeam - Translation issues.
- UITeam - User interface issues.
- WikiTeam - Sugar Labs wiki.
The second level is the standard team header.
Draft Home --> the teams deliverables. Getting involved ->> team participation. Contacts --> contact the team. Knowledge Base ->> catchall. FAQ frequently asked questions. Todo --> rename what is happening
Our mantra is high signal to noise. Many projects have large valuable wikis...that no one uses because it is too hard to find things.
Coordination between wiki.laptop.org and wiki.sugarlabs.org.
We want to freely move content between w.s.o and w.l.o so that it lands in the most appropriate place.
Synchronize plug ins and templates.
- Trac related
- Sematic MediaWiki