This Activity charts data from the Sugar Journal:
- free space
- activity usage
- turtle block usage
Where to get Analyze Journal
Using Analyze Journal
- Activity toolbar button
- Opens activity toolbar (See below)
- Free-space button
- Charts free space in Journal
- Journal-activity button
- Charts activity usage
- Turtle button
- Charts block-type usage in selected Turtle Art project
- Horizontal chart button
- Displays data as a horizontal bar chart
- Vertical chart button
- Displays data as a vertical bar chart
- Pie chart button
- Displays data as a pie chart
- Full-screen button
- Displays chart as full screen
- Help button
- Displays help
- Stop button
- Standard Sugar activity stop button
- Activity title
- Rename activity instance in Journal and title of chart
- Share button
- collaboration currently not supported
- Write-to-Journal button
- Add notes to the Journal entry for this activity
- Save-as-image button
- Save the chart as a picture in the Journal
Aside from providing graphical feedback regarding free space in the Journal, the goal of this activity is to provide the learner with feedback about the types of activities they engage in (Journal chart) and the ways in which they are using Turtle Art (Turtle chart) all in the spirit of making learning visible.
This Activity does not currently support sharing.
Are there other charts that would be useful? Please make suggestions or add your own "reader" to reader.py
Source code is available at http://git.sugarlabs.org/analyzejournal
Make comments/suggestions on the Talk:Activities/Analyze Journal page.
Please file bugs at .
To list all open tickets of Analyze, see .