The Activity Team develops and maintains many of the activities available for Sugar. We also encourage independent developers to write activities, and we support them in their efforts. Our goal is to ensure that Sugar provides a complete set of high quality educational, collaborative, constructivist activities.
- Develop and maintain the ecosystem of Sugar activities.
- Recruit and mentor activity developers from the community.
- Collect, document and organize new activity and activity feature ideas from the Education Team, deployments and community.
- Work with the Development Team and the Infrastructure Team to ensure activity developers are well supported.
- Gather feedback with the Deployment Team about how Sugar activities are doing in the field.