The mission of the Deployment Team is to voice the needs of Sugar deployments to the Sugar community, to find ways to support those needs, to organize forums for the exchange of experiences between Sugar users and Sugar developers, and to build local Sugar Labs organizations worldwide.
We meet (regularly) to discuss issues impacting Sugar deployments. Everyone interested is welcome to join.
How to add topics
The discussion topics for upcoming meetings are listed below. Please add additional topics you would like to discuss. Topics will be collected between meetings, triaged by the meeting chair, and send out in the meeting announcement on ~24 hours before the meeting. Please consider including a link to any existing discussion thread(s) on public mailing list.
- Migration to Sugar 0.88
- Deployments Concerns
- How to integrate better deployments and upstream work ?
See Deployment Team/Places for tables of where Sugar is deployed.
- Please contribute to our Roadmap.
- Category:Deployment lists more deployment-related pages.
- Category:Deployment planning in the OLPC wiki
- Local Labs discussion and a draft MOU between Sugar Labs and a local lab