AngleGators works on linux machines and XO laptops, attempts have not yet been made to run the game in a Windows setting.
Melody Kelly - https://github.com/mellolikejello
Alex Mack - https://github.com/amm4108
Alex Russell - https://github.com/Red-Two
- Add Alligator movement on Y-axis
- Add difficulty settings
- Add music
- Add options screen for difficulty and sound
- Add more art
- Make food appear at different points along Y-axis
- Animate Alligator
AngleGators is licensed under the GNU General Public License v3
Source material can be found at: https://github.com/amm4108/AngleGators
- Download pygame, and dependencies, if necessary.
- Download source from github
- Run angle_gators.py with python
- Download source files from internet or usb
- run 'setup.py genpot' and 'setup.py build'
- run setup.py install
- run game
As fruit spawns and move toward the gator, the player must use the arrow keys to open or close the gator's mouth. Points will be awarded or removed based on the angle of the gator's mouth opening. Maximum points will be awarded for each fruit if the angle of the gator's mouth matches the required angle of the fruit. If a player misses a fruit, the alligator 'loses a tooth', to act a typical life counter.