From Sugar Labs
The problems teachers complain about
- Students remove useful Journal objects to free the space for other purposes.
- Lack of storage space on the XO to keep all the objects kids want
- Having only the current backup procedure (backup/restore entirely journal) is awkward. If you need to keep only particular objects, this workflow is too ineffective and force users to calculate trade-offs between loosing some files in order to restore others.
Please create your page under this one with describing:
- how your solution works from students pov
- how your solution works from teachers pov
- Might be useful to treat Sugar Network as a cloud for Journal objects.